Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is it his smile?

From this blog, you would have by now understood how much I am attracted to Denzel. Well, this attraction is not entirely cause of charm he has when he is on screen.

It is mainly cause of his left eye , when he smiles. Has anyone noticed that one small crooked drop of his left eye lid when he smiles. That small crooked drop of his left eye lid adds charm to his so symmetric facial feature.

May be .. God dint want to make this "My Man" to be the most perfect being, so he decided to give him this left eye lid a small drop. I thank God for having done that, coz this smile does drive many ( to be read as PREETHE) crazy.


3 comments:

K.Kiran said...

Preethe,

Maannnnnnnnn! You are too meticulous it seems :-)

Have a nice weekend,
K.Kiran.

Preethe said...

@kiran
:)

K.Kiran said...

Preethe,

Superb Man,atlast the Mission is accomplished :-)

Yeah,indeed I do see you flying but at the same I am left with wondering what actually you gonna do when Denzel himself posts a comment.Do keep me posted if any such thing happens in the future:-)

Have a nice day,
K.Kiran